Be part of St. Thérèse Family
We ensure that the life of our dearly departed is always remembered. Here are the different ways you can participate to honor your departed loved ones this Undas:
• Bendita ni Sta. Teresita – a special feature to help you honor your dearly departed while avoiding the Undas crowd.
• Undas Masses – the traditional way to honor your departed on All Saints and All Souls Day.
You can attend the masses online (FB livestream) or In-Person (at the Remembering Chapel) for these events. Please be reminded about the separate packages available for both ‘Online’’ and ‘In-person’ attendees in both ‘Bendita ni Sta. Teresita’ & ‘Undas’ events.
1. Available Mass schedules will be sent after the filled-up registration form is sent.
2. For packages with Live Private Blessing via Zoom:
– Please be reminded that the preferred time is subject to availability and must be coordinated with any registration staff.
– The Zoom invitation will be sent a day before the booked schedule to the provided contact details. The Blessing will take approximately 5-10 minutes and will start on time with or without the participants.
– The Vault blessing souvenir photo and Zoom recording for the packages with Live Private Blessing will be sent 3-5 working days after the event to the provided contact details.
3. For ‘Bendita ni Sta. Teresita’ packages with vault opening:
– Confirmed registrants shall sign a disinurnment form.
– For authorized representatives, kindly bring an authorization letter and a valid government ID.
– The Disinurnment Form submission will end 15 minutes before each Mass.
4. Registration for Bendita ni Sta. Teresita and Undas Masses will close 3 days before each schedules at 4:00 PM.
Ex. (October 30 Bendita ni Sta. Teresita, registration deadline is on October 27 at 4:00 PM); (November 1, registration deadline is on October 29 at 4:00PM)