We ensure that the life of our dearly departed is always remembered. Here are the different ways you can participate to honor your departed loved ones this Undas:
• Bendita ni Sta. Teresita – a special feature to help you honor your dearly departed while avoiding the Undas crowd.
• Undas Masses – the traditional way to honor your departed on All Saints and All Souls Day.
You can attend the masses online (FB livestream) or In-Person (at the Remembering Chapel) for these events. Please be reminded about the separate packages available for both ‘Online’’ and ‘In-person’ attendees in both ‘Bendita ni Sta. Teresita’ & ‘Undas’ events.
1. Available Mass schedules will be sent after the filled-up registration form is sent.
2. For packages with Live Private Blessing via Zoom:
– Please be reminded that the preferred time is subject to availability and must be coordinated with any registration staff.
– The Zoom invitation will be sent a day before the booked schedule to the provided contact details. The Blessing will take approximately 5-10 minutes and will start on time with or without the participants.
– The Vault blessing souvenir photo and Zoom recording for the packages with Live Private Blessing will be sent 3-5 working days after the event to the provided contact details.
3. For ‘Bendita ni Sta. Teresita’ packages with vault opening:
– Confirmed registrants shall sign a disinurnment form.
– For authorized representatives, kindly bring an authorization letter and a valid government ID.
– The Disinurnment Form submission will end 15 minutes before each Mass.
4. Registration for Bendita ni Sta. Teresita and Undas Masses will close 3 days before each schedules at 4:00 PM.
Ex. (October 30 Bendita ni Sta. Teresita, registration deadline is on October 27 at 4:00 PM); (November 1, registration deadline is on October 29 at 4:00PM)